Bibliography sheet for tape #846 February 22, 1988 Side 2
CONTINUED FROM PAGE 1
June, 1986, NSC Robert McFarlane, E. Robert Wallach, long friend of Meese, BRUCE RAPPAPORT, in White House, making plans for OPIC insurance on Pipeline.
OPIC insuring Meese, Wallach, Bechtel, pipeline.
CIA, STATE DEPT. NOT SUPPOSED TO KNOW ABOUT IT, ONLY DEFENSE DEPT.
OPIC funding JOHN HULL, Costa Rica, accused of arming Contras, dealing drug traffic from his airstrips, going into USA. OPIC agent was ROBERT OWEN, courier for NSC's North. Agent killed on HULL RANCH, OR C.R.
OPIC, agent GLENN SOUHAM, providing arms to Contras, KILLED 12/26/86.
ADNAN KHASHOGGI, associate of Souham, put up first $10,000,000 for IRAN ARMS.
ADNAN KHASHOGGI broke story open, possible blackmail, if CASEY didn't pay back his $10,000,000, now being diverted to Contras.
SOUHAM'S SWISS ACCOUNT, BANK OF LAKE RESOURCES, UDALL DUMMY FRONT, PANAMA.
"ENTERPRISE", STTG, FUNDS IN LAKE RESOURCES, UDALL, forced to close when Iran/Contra started being exposed for DRUG TRAFFIC, Panama, Costa Rica.
9. NYT 11/19/87 "PANAMANIAN REPORTEDLY OFFERED SABOTAGE, ASSASSINATIONS, FOR NORTH, NSC"
Rear Admiral John Poindexter, NSC and Lt. Col. North were to use GEN. MANUEL ANTONIO NORIEGA for acts, murders, prohibited by executive order".
North could "PAY ENTERPRISE: profits from arms sales, for murders required.
10. SJM 2/18/88 "CASEY DERAILED BAN ON KILLINGS" Mark Richards testimony. Casey scrapped proposal in 1984 that would make assassinations by US govt. illegal. MURDERS COULD BE SANCTIONED in foreign countries.
Assoc. Atty. Gen. LOWELL JENSEN authorized NSC murders by US govt.
Pres. RONALD REAGAN MADE LOWELL JENSEN A U.S. FEDERAL JUDGE IN SAN FRANCISCO.
11. SJM 1/1/88 "ART SEIZED FROM KHASHOGGI" World Watchers #840, 1/11/88
Atty. Gen. EDWIN MEESE made quick trip to PARIS, FRANCE, for 9 paintings from ADNAN KHASHOGGI that belonged to FERDINAND MARCOS, wanted in Pilippines.
Mae: I didn't believe that hurried trip was about ART FOR PHILIPPINES. Meese didn't have to go personally to bring paintings to USA. NORIEGA, DRUG CONNECTIONS BREAKING. SOUHAM INVESTIGATION IN PARIS. MEESE AND PIPELINE, OPIC SCANDAL TO BREAK OPEN, AND COURTS LOOKING INTO JOHN HULL'S $875,000 from OPIC.
MEESE, NEW YEARS DAY, HAD A LOT TO TALK ABOUT IN PARIS, FRANCE.
12. WP 2/12/88 "DRUG MONEY TO CONTRAS DESCRIBED" Testimony of MILAN RODRIGUEZ. Rodriguez already linked GOMEZ-RODRIGUEZ, millions in cocaine funds, to G. BUSH OFFICE. Milan, part of CIA Anti-Castro units, gave drug money to CONTRAS.
U.S. ATTORNEY LEON KELLNER didn't seek Rodriguez as a witness, tried to break his credibility. THIS IS THE SAME LEON KELLNER that kept the CONTRA DRUG OPERATIONS, the CHRISTIC INSTITUTE SUIT in the dark. He worked with EDWIN MEESE, JUSTICE DEPT, FBI, TO PUT LID ON "POLITICAL" BOMBSHELL from Miami inquiries earlier.
13. 2/13/88 "U.S. AIDES LINK HONDURAN MILITARY CHIEF, GEN. HUMBERTO REGALDO HERNANDEZ, to drug traffickers. Honduras used for shipping cocaine into USA.
Just as in Panama, the CIA and other US agencies resisted these investigations. DEA AGENTS PROPOSED LOOKING INTO HONDURAN DRUG TRAFFIC from early 1980's.
$1.4 billion of cocaine was traced to a shipment of furniture from Honduras to USA. PART OF COLUMBIA MEDELLIN CARTEL. JORGE OCHOA, Christic defendant, driving new Porsche of Honduran military attache when arrested in Columbia. He was later released.
14. 2/7/88 Miami Herald "GENERAL PAUL GORMAN: U.S. Ignored Noriega's Role in Drugs"
"I happen to believe that many of the threats to our security arise not from factors over which the SOVIETS exert very little control", Gorman. Eastern Airline used for drug traffic. LONG CIA collaborator Noriega, working with NSC, CIA, Lt. Col. O. North, etc.