Bibliography Sheet for Tape #744 March 10, 1986 Side 2
OLOF PALME MURDER, CONTINUED.
"Powerful gun, professional hit man, bullet difficult to manuf." Huston Post 3/3/86 Efforts to disarm, free funds, end poverty in third world." LAT 3/7/86
ANTHONY LEWIS, L.A. Herald 3/4/86 Palme, "Complacency is a danger, talk about what is wrong." Commission on Disarmament and Security Issues. 1982.
Joined 5 countries, before Geneva, urged suspension of nuclear arms 1 year." Reagan ignored this. Gorbachev willing to go along with it.
U.S. VICE PRESIDENT GEORGE BUSH AVOIDS FUNERAL, SENDS WIFE." SFC 3/8/86
Was it Bush-CIA guilt? Remember Mubarek, Orlando Letelier, Ronnie Moffit? Bush was in TUNISIA with Pres. Habib Bourguiba. VERY IMPORTANT EVENT!! HENRY KISSINGER HAD THE NERVE TO SHOW UP. CANDIDATE KISSINGER? SFC 3/8
WILLIAM BUCKLEY, SF Ex. 3/9/86 (CIA, YAF, CHARLES WILLOUGHBY, RONALD REAGAN)
"Palme made Sweden uninhabitable." Search in USA for poverty." Compared bombing of Hanoi, 300 dead, with Nazis, Guernica, 1937.
"His death, as his life, was a PERSONAL TRAGEDY."
DAG HAMMARSKJOLD, SECRETARY OF UNITED NATIONS 1952-1961, KILLED 9/18/61
On peace-keeping mission to Congo. Father Sweden Prime Minister WWI. Hammarskjold and Olof Palme very close, long associates, same goals. U Thant became UN Secretary General, followed by KURT WALDHEIM, NAZI.
KURT WALDHEIM ELECTIONS IN MAY, AUSTRIAN PRESIDENCY.
1. Investigations past 6 months into his NAZI WORK WITH GEN. ALEX LOHR.
2. 1941-1944, GREECE, YUGOSLAVIA, mass murders, deportations to Auschwitz.
3. Hitler's Nazi SA, Brownshirts, Wehrmach, stationed in Greece.
AIDS, COMMERCIALIZATION OF SPACE. PUT MONEY INTO STAR WARS, TRANSATMOSPHERIC.
STATE OF THE UNION, "Star Wars, Transatmospheric, and AIDS.
1. Tape #741 2/17/86 Reagan, "AIDS," Hoover Institute and Pentagon. Hughes Medical Institute, funds for "genetics, immunology, etc."
2. Tape #742 2/24/86 Hoover Inst, proposals, and HUGHES FUNDS DISPERSED.
3. "HUGHES MEDICAL INSTITUTE IN "NEW PHASE" Houston Post 3/2/86
Henry Kuss, Hughes vice pres. for administration of funds, formerly deputy assistant to DEFENSE DEPT. Baylor, Univ. of Texas. "Researching genetics, immunology, $50,000,000 for five years." Plus Pentagon, for AIDS, another $40,000,000 this year.
4. "NASA FUNDS BID TIED TO BIOTECHNOLOGY" Houston Post 2/20/86
NASA FOR SPACE RESEARCH, Walter Cunningham, former astronaut. Capitol GENETIC ENGINEERING, STRENGTHENING CROPS, OR HUMAN DISEASE."
If it was all three, that describes ADVANCED GENETIC SCIENCES. Will work with JOHNSON SPACE CENTER, HOUSTON. Granada Corp.
5. "CITY SEES ITS FUTURE IN SPACE" Houston Post 2/20/86
NASA isn't dead. GOING INTO COMMERCIALIZATION OF SPACE.
Walter Cunningham, from Capital Group, meetings on Space business. With "GRAMM-RUDMAN, CHALLENGER ACCIDENT, $322 million cut, go commercial. Biotechnology companies in New England, West Coast. AGS from Connecticut, Oakland, Calif.