Bibliography Sheet for Tape #743 March 3, 1986 Side 2
"NASA WAS PRESSURED, SEN. HOLLINGS SUGGESTS" MH 3/3/86
ABC, David Brinkley. "It could have come from the WHITE HOUSE", Hollings.
"Pentagon pressure? White House pressure"? "All over Washington".
"Everyone at the Cape says, for the FIRST TIME, processes REVERSED, VIOLATED".
SUGGESTION FOR SEN. ERNEST HOLLINGS 202-224-3131 Senate, D.C. 20510
Force William Rogers Commission to hear testimony of causes of delay on Sat. morning, afternoon. Sunday morning, afternoon, Monday, morning, afternoon. Except for DUST STORM ON SAT., FAR AWAY IN AFRICA, KNEW FLORIDA TO BE COLD. If weather, cold affects launch, why was it then ignored, "lack of inf."?
ELMER THOMAS, launch room, heart attack, died 1/30, 2 days later. LAT 2/28/86
Was Elmer Thomas like BEVERLY KAYE, WATERGATE, White House "stroke, heart"?
LOCKHEED EMPLOYEE went crazy, "This is my fault, I've killed seven people".
1/29/86 Worked on external fuel tank, damaged, "apparently repaired".
Lockheed contract for SHUTTLE SERVICING. Past history with fascist coups, funding. Japan, Prince Bernhard, Licio Gelli, Lee Oswald and P-2, Richard Butler and Aryan Nations, Thane Cesar and RFK assassination. Also JFK. Was transfer to Lockheed preparation for SHUTTLE SCUTTLE in 1986?
NASA IS NOT A SINGLE AGENCY, BUT A COMBINATION OF COMPETING POWER GROUPS PREPARING FOR SPACE FOR WAR VS. SPACE FOR CIVILIAN-EXPLORATORY FUNCTIONS.
1. NASA, HUNTSVILLE, ALA. Home of PROJECT PAPERCLIP, NAZI WERNER Von Braun, NAZA WAR CRIMINAL WALTER DORNBERGER, ARTHUR RUDOLPH AND 600 BUDDIES.
Torbitt Document, Nomenclature of an Assassination Cabal. The role of NASA in assassinations of President J. F. Kennedy, RF Kennedy, M.L. King. Orders to Utah, Morton Thiokol, against Rockwell, from HUNTSVILLE NASA.
2. NASA, CAPE CANAVERAL, KENNEDY SPACE CENTER, FLORIDA. Launch, return.
3. NASA, CONTROL CENTER, JOHNSON SPACE CENTER, HOUSTON, TEXAS. Command post.
4. NASA, SHUTTLE BODY CONSTRUCTION, ROCKWELL INTL. DOWNEY, CALIF.
Engineers, responsible for performance, limitations.
THE WILLIAM P. ROGERS, RONALD R. REAGAN COVER STORY FOR THE COMMISSION
1. "The precedures were flawed, decisions on when to launch".
2. "Warnings on shuttle safety NOT FULLY UNDERSTOOD, ACTED UPON, OR BROUGHT TO THE ATTENTION OF TOP OFFICIALS" LA Herald 2/28/86
LONG, IMPORTANT ARTICLES TO BE DISCUSSED LATER.
1. "NASA OFFICIALS DENY FIRM WAS PRESSURED" LAT 2/27/86 Morton Thiokol
2. "LAUNCH EXPERT OPPOSED