Mae Brussell's World Watchers International
Bibliography sheet for tape #482 March 1, 1981 Side 1
"CIA AND THE CURIOUS MYSTERY IN SAN FRANCISCO"
"HEADQUARTERS OF INTERNATIONAL CRIME CONGLOMERATE"
UP-DATE OF LATER TAPES
1. "Reagan as Fuehrer, Nazification of USA", M. Brussell, 1975, Soho News.
2. "War of the Words", R. Reagan, A. Haig vs. Brezhnev.
3. Alternative #3, Leslie Watkins on ABC radio from London, 2/28/81.
4. Sen. Lugar, Swiss banks, Nazi money, Nicaragua and El Salvador.
5. "The Russians are not Coming", Tom Gervasi, Penthouse, 3/81.
6. "Thirty-six Hours at Santa Fe", Roger Morris, Playboy, 3/81
7. "The Man who had a Contract to kill Oswald", Russell, Gallery, 3/81.
8. Analysis of TV Evita Peron and Bunker, TV Bullshit, historical lies.
9. "Best Evidence", David Lifton. No answers to who? How? Where?
BIGGEST STORIES THAT WILL TANGLE TOGETHER.
"EMBEZZLING CASE AT WELLS FARGO", NYT, 2/23/81 Jeff Gerth. 1st page.
"Wells Fargo Victim of A 'Simple' Plan", LAT, 2/26/81, 1st page.
"Money Guru's Followers Face Loss of Millions", LAT, 2/23/81.
"Japanese Mafia linked to Wells Fargo Embezzlement" AP, 2/25/81
"Spy who Escaped, Christopher Boyce, Heads Cocaine Operation", UPI. 2/25
"Fox Board Agrees to Negotiate with Oilman Merger" AP, M.H. 3/1/81
Pebble Beach, Marvin Davis, Frank Sinatra, Milton Rudin, E. Bennett Williams string of movie theatres in Australia, New Zealand. Gerald Ford, Princess Grace of Monaco on 20th Century board.
"CIA LINKED TO THE CURIOUS CASE, THE MYSTERY OF THE DISAPPEARING ACTRESS DEEPENS". S.F. Examiner and Chronicle, 1/11/81
11/9/80 Valerie McDonald, actress, disappeared. Dead.
11/26/80 Michael Hennessey, linked to McDonald, murdered by RCMP.
1/1/81 Inez Sailer, German woman, BC, New Mexico, murdered. "What went on before, between, and since McDonald's death forms parts of a byzantine puzzle that leads police to two countries, a puzzle that grows in size and changes in shape the longer it lies in pieces".
(I can't remember any news story described by SF Ex. in such words or ever starting out with "CIA" links.)
Three men: Phillip A. Thompson, 35, John Gordon Abbott, 26, and Michael John Hennessey (now dead).
Abbott: "Genius, Spoke Japanese fluently, father Chief Marketing economist for United Nations in Rome. Mother a professor at U.C. Davis."
Mrs. Abbott, "They were attempting to send $1,000,000 to right wing counter-insurgency group in El Salvador."